Everything you need for your next canoe adventure! Browse the Museum Store to find many essential items with a CCM twist. Some of our unique products are the Canadian Canoe Museum canoe straps, paddle socks, water bottles, mosquito jackets, guide books, and even camping cook books. If you are looking to take home a piece of the new exhibit, check out the miniature 1923 Ford Model TT with a canoe available for purchase.
- A traditional beading experience you won’t want to miss!
- Watch CTV’s MasterChef Canada filmed at the museum
- CTV’s MasterChef Canada filmed at The Canadian Canoe Museum airs tonight at 9 p.m.
- Publican House Brewery raises more than $11,750 to support the work of museum
- The Canadian Canoe Museum welcomed guests from more than 60 countries in 2018
- Artifact of the Month
- At the Museum
- Canadian Canoe Museum
- Donor & Support Announcements
- Friends of the Museum
- In the Store
- Kids Activities
- National Projects
- New Museum
- New Museum Design & Build
- New Museum Leadership Donors
- News Releases (New Museum)
- On The Water
- Special Events