The holiday season is over unfortunately the cold weather is still here! Our latest product – The Neckie – is the perfect item to use for neck warmth as well as protection from sun, wind and snow. You can wear them as head gear, a hat or a headband. It is small enough to keep in your pocket or purse for a sudden change in the weather. And they are all season – wet them in hot weather to help you beat the heat! But mostly enjoy the feel and comfort of a Neckie! Created by Kirk Wipper’s daughter, Joanna Alonzo, the Neckie is perfect accessory for those who love the outdoors. Joanna’s creation came about because of her love of the outdoors. She and her family are always determined to carry on with adventures despite bugs, cold, sun, wind, or rain and Neckies help them do that. Hand-made, packaged and distributed within Canada, they are the perfect all-Canadian accessory to give to friends or family who put the environment first. They are now available in our Museum gift store or online here!
- A traditional beading experience you won’t want to miss!
- Watch CTV’s MasterChef Canada filmed at the museum
- CTV’s MasterChef Canada filmed at The Canadian Canoe Museum airs tonight at 9 p.m.
- Publican House Brewery raises more than $11,750 to support the work of museum
- The Canadian Canoe Museum welcomed guests from more than 60 countries in 2018
- Artifact of the Month
- At the Museum
- Canadian Canoe Museum
- Donor & Support Announcements
- Friends of the Museum
- In the Store
- Kids Activities
- National Projects
- New Museum
- New Museum Design & Build
- New Museum Leadership Donors
- News Releases (New Museum)
- On The Water
- Special Events