This and many other family friendly activities will be happening this coming Monday, February 17th. We will have many programs and event happening for Family Day, as well as reducing admission to $20 per family! Come join us for some fun on the holiday Monday and support the Museum’s public programs! Click here for more info on Family Day.
- Capital campaign receives a $500,000 gift from Toronto-based philanthropists George and Kathy Dembroski
- A traditional beading experience you won’t want to miss!
- Watch CTV’s MasterChef Canada filmed at the museum
- CTV’s MasterChef Canada filmed at The Canadian Canoe Museum airs tonight at 9 p.m.
- Publican House Brewery raises more than $11,750 to support the work of museum
- Artifact of the Month
- At the Museum
- Canadian Canoe Museum
- Donor & Support Announcements
- Friends of the Museum
- In the Store
- Kids Activities
- National Projects
- New Museum
- New Museum Design & Build
- New Museum Leadership Donors
- News Releases (New Museum)
- On The Water
- Special Events