What do you have planned for the kids in your life this summer holiday? The Canoe Museum provides an exceptional quality day camp experience kids ages 10-14. Spending the day on the water in a canoe, swimming when its hot, making new friends and learning the art of canoeing! What could be better? We have a few spaces available so check out the camps page for more information.
- A traditional beading experience you won’t want to miss!
- Watch CTV’s MasterChef Canada filmed at the museum
- CTV’s MasterChef Canada filmed at The Canadian Canoe Museum airs tonight at 9 p.m.
- Publican House Brewery raises more than $11,750 to support the work of museum
- The Canadian Canoe Museum welcomed guests from more than 60 countries in 2018
- Artifact of the Month
- At the Museum
- Canadian Canoe Museum
- Donor & Support Announcements
- Friends of the Museum
- In the Store
- Kids Activities
- National Projects
- New Museum
- New Museum Design & Build
- New Museum Leadership Donors
- News Releases (New Museum)
- On The Water
- Special Events