We’re all packed up and headed to the 2015 Toronto Sportsmen’s Show which runs February 5th to 8th at the Direct Energy Centre, Exhibition Place. We’re Booth 317 and have something for everyone to see with an artisan nook, a pop-up store, a canoe restoration workshop, a Kid’s Zone (including activities such as a fishing kayak, and an interactive water table), an exhibit on traditional canoes (featuring birchbark, cedar strip and canvas covered canoes) and a Voyageur canoe photo booth.
Be sure to pick up a copy of the show guide (which is also in the Toronto Star on February 5th) to read a little more about the exhibit and the museum itself.
- Thurs. Feb 5th 10 am – 8 pm
- Fri. Feb 6th 10 am – 8 pm
- Sat. Feb 7th 10 am – 8 pm
- Sun. Feb 8th 10 am – 6 pm
Tickets (You can purchase tickets online or at the door. Use code TSS15 to get $3.00 off Adult Admission):
- Adults $19.00
- Juniors (Ages 6 to 15) $13.00
- Seniors (Ages 60+) $13.00
- Children (Under 6 years) Free when accompanied by an adult
- Family Pass (2 Adults & 2 Juniors) $45.00
- Surface Lots: Daily Flat Rate $14.00 (after 6pm = $11.00)
- Underground Parking: Daily Flat Rate Thursday & Friday $14.00 (after 6pm = $11.00)
- Underground Parking: Daily Flat Rate Saturday & Sunday $17.00 (after 6pm = $14.00)
- Ontario Place $12.00 Daily
Enjoyed this blog post? Let us know in the comments below! Read through past blog entries for even more informative articles from staff and volunteers at the museum.