Did you know the Trent-Severn Waterway is an excellent place to paddle? If you haven’t experienced it yet, we are hosting a photo contest that will give you four chances to explore it! Submit your best photo from any of your travels in one of these categories…
- Pets in Canoes
- Family in Canoes
- Kids in Canoes
- Best Canoeing photo
Be sure to tag your photo #CanoeOurCanals when submitting your photo to us via Twitter or Facebook. You can also e-mail it to us at [email protected]. Contest is not open to Parks Canada and Canadian Canoe Museum employees. Contest closes August 7th, 2015 and we will choose a winner from each category. The four contest winners will be announced on August 10th and each will receive…
- Free night’s stay at a Parks Canada oTENTik at Lock 24 on August 20th or 27th (take your pick). An oTENTik sleeps five, so bring family or friends!
- The Trent-Severn Waterway will provide the winners with two non-transferable single day lockage passes
- Free family admission (including a guided tour) to the Canadian Canoe Museum. Choose from the 19th or 21st, or 26th or 28th depending on your stay
- $50 Gift certificate from Primal Cuts
- $50 Gift certificate from The Publican House
- Swag bag filled with various goodies
You can see the latest entries on our contest page.