Join us for a dramatic presentation of Best Northern Rivers with Neil Hartling of Nahanni River Adventures & Canadian River Expeditions. Enjoy the stories and find out why National Geographic designated them one of the ‘Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth’. If you’ve been dreaming of that bucket-list river journey you won’t want to miss this inspiring talk.
- Capital campaign receives a $500,000 gift from Toronto-based philanthropists George and Kathy Dembroski
- A traditional beading experience you won’t want to miss!
- Watch CTV’s MasterChef Canada filmed at the museum
- CTV’s MasterChef Canada filmed at The Canadian Canoe Museum airs tonight at 9 p.m.
- Publican House Brewery raises more than $11,750 to support the work of museum
- Artifact of the Month
- At the Museum
- Canadian Canoe Museum
- Donor & Support Announcements
- Friends of the Museum
- In the Store
- Kids Activities
- National Projects
- New Museum
- New Museum Design & Build
- New Museum Leadership Donors
- News Releases (New Museum)
- On The Water
- Special Events