BOOKING A TOUR
Due to COVID-19, we have adjusted our tour offerings and policies to help ensure a safe visiting experience. We are currently offering pre-booked tours on Tuesdays at 11:00 A.M. and Thursdays at 3:30 P.M. By pre-booking a tour spot for yourself, your family or your social bubble, you are reserving that tour for your group specifically – you won’t be joined by other tour participants!
Guided tours last 45-60 minutes, after which you can tour the galleries on your own (until 3pm on Tuesdays and 5pm on Thursdays). Be sure to plan to stop by our store before you leave for an array of apparel, books, and one-of-a-kind creations by Canadian artists.
Tours begin at a starting price of $45.00 (for up to 3 people).
Each additional adult is $15.00 (max 10 participants)
Includes general admission
- Advance booking is required.
- Tours are provided in English.
- At this time, tours are for adults (age 17+) only. Stay tuned for family tours!
- Tours are limited to a maximum of 10 people from your household or social bubble.
- Tour participants are required to practice physical distancing (6 feet apart) from their tour guide, and to wear a mask. Please review the additional precautions we are taking against COVID-19, and what to expect during your visit at canoemuseum.ca/COVID
- Accessible parking is located to the right of our front porch, with a ramp for wheelchair access.
- Our entrances and washrooms are wheelchair accessible.
- Washrooms are located on the first and second floors, and each floor has one large, accessible, gender-neutral washroom.
- An elevator is located towards the middle of the museum and makes stops on all three of the gallery levels (first, second and Grand Portage).
- Throughout the galleries there are benches and boxes at regular intervals for resting.
- Service animals are welcome.
- We accept Access 2 cards, which waives the admission fee for one person accompanying a person with special needs.
For special requests, questions or information about our rates, our complimentary policy, familiarization tours, please contact:
Director of Programs
705.748.9153 ext. 203