UPDATE (June 12, 2020):  After much consideration, our Campfires & Cocktails fundraising event has been postponed until 2021

The Canadian Canoe Museum is closely monitoring news and recommendations regarding COVID-19, also known as novel coronavirus.

As a public cultural institution, the health and safety of our guests, staff, volunteers, members, and community is always a priority. Out of concern and caution for everyone’s wellbeing and taking into account recommendations from health officials, we have made the decision to postpone Campfires & Cocktails, scheduled for April 18, due to the scale and nature of the event.

“Although, we are sad to see the event postponed, we believe it is a necessary step for the health of our community, as we all must do our part to slow or stop the spread of the virus. We are looking forward to gathering at a later date,” says Annual Giving Coordinator, Caroline Anderson. “Once the situation and timelines on closures becomes clearer, and after coordinating with partners and stakeholders, we will provide a rescheduled date for the event.”

All tickets purchased will be honoured for the rescheduled date. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled date, a reimbursement will be offered at that time.

The Canadian Canoe Museum appreciates your patience in the coming days as we determine next steps.

If you have questions or concerns about Campfires & Cocktails, please contact Caroline Anderson at [email protected]

Read more about The Canadian Canoe Museum’s response to COVID-19, including frequently asked questions.